04 June 2008

These video's would have been longer had we known his life would be cut short

Some videos of Gimli taken in February.

If this boy *did* have HCM there were, absolutely, no signs. Especially telling since his heart - at death - weighed 28 grams. Even yet, the pathologist agreed that Ketamine ended his life on 08 April, not a "possible" disease. Was Gimmie's heart tested unequivocally for HCM... No.

The only thing certain was that Gimli went into CHF after being given Ketamine. Everything else is speculative.








I hate the last video is sideways. I'm primarily a still photographer and took these videos from my digital camera. I'd flipped the camera sideways - as I normally to - and completely forgot that I'd have trouble with it later. Just turn your heads for now...

I did just order a Canon PIXIA high definition camcorder. My husband and I do not want to miss anything with Bilbo and the girls. I have real regrets over not having more video of Gimmie... I just never expected his life would be over before we made this planned purchase for our anniversary gift. Twelve years on 18 June. :-)

No comments: