13 May 2008

2nd Houard translation come in. Thanks, Britt Swartz!

As was posted previously, I have been trying to get the Houard document translated (preferably by a native French vet) for about three weeks.

Today another translation came in from Sphynx owner / breeder (Talk About Sphynx), Britt Swartz. I've asked her to see if the vet that did the translation would allow me to place her name on the document as "translator". I'm also hoping that Britt, or the French vet, can help me locate Dr. Houard to further validate the document and find if it has been published in any vet journals.

French Houard document on Ketamine - translated by French vet

One thing I've found out during this research is that if you are not a vet you can't access vet information. Hopefully some of the very nice, caring vets I've been in contact with will access their vet libraries online and otherwise to help confirm information.
Unless confirmation is clear the information gathered is heresay.

If you feel so inclined to help with any of this process please jump aboard. Contact me through this forum.

No comments: