22 May 2008

The quest to contact Dr. Houard... are we closing in?

I contacted the vet cardiologist that kindly translated the French article on Ketamine and asked if she would consider phoning Paris and speaking directly to Dr. Houard. She has agreed to do that. Thankful am I for the kindness of true animal lovers like Dr. Straeter-Knowlen.


UPDATE: In what I felt was a rather polite but political reply, I received a stiff "NO" from the Association of American Wives of Europeans regarding my email to them asking if someone would kindly give my contact information and inquiry to Dr. Houard - whose street address is near to their association office. Votre manque de bienveillance décevait.

1 comment:

Prince said...

ketamine treatment Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.